Latitude: 32.7571, Longitude: 12.72764 , Altitude: 18m
Latitude: 32.759388, Longitude: 12.725499
Here be maps!
- الزاوية (Arabic)
- Al Ḩārah
- Az Zawiyah Al Gharbiyah
- Az Zāwiyah al Gherbīyah
- Ez Zauia
- Haraf Az Zāwīyah
- Ḩārat az Zāwiyah
- Pontos ?
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Az Zāwīyah forms part of Tripolitana (Mattingly)
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
Related catalogue entries
- Az Zawiyah (Sheet 1890 IV), SLS Archive
- African Expedition, 1973., SLS Archive
- African Expedition, 1963., SLS Archive
- 1973 Expedition., SLS Archive
- 1967 Expedition., SLS Archive
- East Wadi Survey., SLS Archive
- Twesh and Zouayya., SLS Archive
- Fazzan Pottery Drawings., SLS Archive
- Camels at Market in Zawia, Tripolitania., SLS Archive