Latitude: 31.74554, Longitude: 13.98354 , Altitude: 273m
Here be maps!
- بني وليد (Arabic)
- قصر بني وليد (Arabic)
- Beni Ulid
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Bani Walid forms part of The pre-desert zone (Kenrick)
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
The locations below are contained within Bani Walid
Related catalogue entries
- Ain Wif-Gebel Nefusa, SLS Archive
- Beni Ulid (includes Bir Scedua [Shedewa] and Gasr Debaman), SLS Archive
- Carta Dimostrativa della Libia map of Beni Ulid (Scale 1:500,000; foglio 9), SLS Archive
- Beni Ulid (Sheet NH 33), SLS Archive
- Beni Ulid (Sheet NH 33-2), SLS Archive
- Bani Walid (Sheet NH 33-2), SLS Archive
- Beni Ulid (GSGS Misc 2029), SLS Archive
- Sketches, SLS Archive
- Various Sites., SLS Archive
- Map of Beni Ulid., SLS Archive
- Various Libyan Sites., SLS Archive