No specific coordinates recorded for this feature
Here be maps!
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Tripolitania (Kenrick) forms part of Libya (modern)
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
The locations below are contained within Tripolitania (Kenrick)
- Coastal sites to the east of Tripoli (Kenrick)
- Eastern Jabal and the Tarhunah plateau (Kenrick)
- Lepcis Magna
- The Jabal Nafusah and Ghadamis (Kenrick)
- The pre-desert zone (Kenrick)
- Tripoli and environs (Kenrick)
Area described by P. Kenrick, Tripolitania (London, 2009)
Related catalogue entries
- Lists of photographs taken in Tripolitania, SLS Archive
- Tripolitania (coastal cities/sites), SLS Archive
- "Sulle Iscrizioni 'Latino-Libiche' della Tripolitania", by G Levi Della Vida, SLS Archive
- 'The Antiquities of Tripolitania', SLS Archive
- Negative of Cistern at Tripolitania., SLS Archive
- "The Centenaria of Tripolitania and their Antecedents"., SLS Archive
- Drafts and Notes on Syrians on the Limes Tripolitanus., SLS Archive