Cave of the Nymphs, Cyrene
Latitude: 32.8207, Longitude: 21.8393
Provenance: Google Earth
Here be maps!
- Cave of the Nymphs (English)
- Grotta della ninfa Cirene (Italian)
- Sanctuaire des Nymphes (French)
- Santuario delle Ninfe Ctonie (Italian)
- Santuario delle nymphai chthoniai (Italian)
- Shrine of Nymphs (English)
Cave/grotto/rocks , Fountain/well/spring , Temple/altar/polytheist building(s)
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Cave of the Nymphs, Cyrene forms part of Cyrene
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city