Southern Extra-Mural Sacred Zone, Cyrene
No specific coordinates recorded for this feature
Here be maps!
- Zone sacrée extra-urbaine Sud (French)
Area (conceptual/geographic) , Temple/altar/polytheist building(s)
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Southern Extra-Mural Sacred Zone, Cyrene forms part of Beyond the city walls, Cyrene
- Southern Extra-Mural Sacred Zone, Cyrene forms part of Wadi bel Ghadir, Cyrene
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
The locations below are contained within Southern Extra-Mural Sacred Zone, Cyrene
- Enclosed Sanctuary of Demeter and Kore, Cyrene
- Propylaeum, Demeter Sanctuary, Cyrene
- Southern temple precinct, Cyrene
- Temple of Demeter, Cyrene
- Theatre 5, Cyrene
Sacred area beyond the city wall; Kenrick, Chapter 6, section