South Necropolis, Cyrene
No specific coordinates recorded for this feature
Here be maps!
Funerary monument(s)/funerary area
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- South Necropolis, Cyrene forms part of Necropolis, Cyrene
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
The locations below are contained within South Necropolis, Cyrene
Related catalogue entries
- Photocopies of Plates from Cyrenaican Expedition., SLS Archive
- Photocopies of Cassels' Expedition Photographs of Cyrene Cemetaries., SLS Archive
- Photographs of Unidentified Tombs "Probably Eastern and Southern Necropolis"., SLS Archive
- File Three., SLS Archive
- Photographs., SLS Archive
- Catalogue of Southern Necropolis Tombs and Inscriptions., SLS Archive
- Catalogue of Tombs in the Eastern Cemetary, Northern Cemetary and Western Cemetary., SLS Archive