Temple of Zeus, Cyrene
Latitude: 32.822325, Longitude: 21.862467
Provenance: Google Earth
Here be maps!
- Grande Tempio (Italian)
- Tempio di Zeus (Italian)
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Temple of Zeus, Cyrene on (road/linear feature) Mid-Roman defences, Cyrene
- Temple of Zeus, Cyrene forms part of North-East quarter, Cyrene
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
The locations below are contained within Temple of Zeus, Cyrene
Kenrick, site plan 106
Related catalogue entries
- John A. Allen Photographs of Cyrene., SLS Archive
- Photographs from excavations, SLS Archive
- Colour photographic postcards of Cyrene, SLS Archive
- Film Eleven., SLS Archive
- Film Ten., SLS Archive
- "Photocopy of Buttle's Architectural Notes"., SLS Archive
- Field Notebook Regarding Cyrene and Cyrenaica., SLS Archive