No specific coordinates recorded for this feature
Here be maps!
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Fazzan (Mattingly) forms part of Libya (modern)
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
The locations below are contained within Fazzan (Mattingly)
Area defined by Mattingly et al., Archaeology of the Fazzan, 2003-2013
Related catalogue entries
- "Fazzan - Daniels Survey - Amphorae Catalogue", Leicester University: Society for Libyan Studies Archive
- "Fezzan Project Pottery Fabric", Leicester University: Society for Libyan Studies Archive
- "Amphorae", Leicester University: Society for Libyan Studies Archive
- Excavation reports, Leicester University: Society for Libyan Studies Archive